Sunday, February 21, 2010


Admist that raging storm
when the mind was shut  
and ears turned - 
blind
A note was struck, high
floating in melody of space
sprung in me a feeling - 
undefined.

Through those wading clouds of
uncertainty
She walked in with grace of a free bird -
solemn, high with
serenity.

This soul, then bare of hope and expression
now longed to live more than ever
to grope those comforting fingers  &
kiss her in a lock of spell -
unbound.

I closed my eyes to see the boat sink
leaving behind a wrinkle in -
time
and opened them in whiteness filled with
warmth of her beauty, drenching a heart -
mine.

There are notions of space & then there are notions of time
but what when one feels none ?
Gentlemen ! that is how I felt with
my palm clenched against hers - 
two candles lighted as one.

And now she is gone with parting winds
my heart longs, a heaviness it gains.
Someday, when I wake up in a dream
         devoid of darkness, chain -
I shall see her innocent eyes, and divine body
         dancing in the rain. 

No comments: